skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Reese's World
Sunday, February 15, 2009
The Giggler
Reese is full of giggles today. This is one of the best sounds in the world! (Note: sorry that parts of this video are sideways -- user error)!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(11)
Me At Play
My Pal, Jack
The Swinger
Sleepy Head
Flower Girl
'Sup?
The Ladybug
The Walker
The Giggler
Reesie's Friends
New way to keep up with Reesie!
About Me
Jeri (for Reesie)
Irvine, CA
I was born on July 8, 2008 at 6:25am. I weighed 6 lbs 5 ounces and was 19 inches long. As you can see, I'm much bigger than that now.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment