Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Snow

I went to Big Bear Lake this weekend and played in the snow. I liked it a lot, except for when the snow got on my hands. It was very cold!

I went tubing and sledding. I had lots of fun. You can see me doing these things in the videos below.

On the way home, I got car sick from all of the turns down the mountain. But not so sick that I couldn't bounce for a while in my favorite bounce house. We went there before going home!


Here I am at Snow Play, riding the tube with Mommy:




Here I am almost crashing into a wood pile:



Here I am back at the cabin. I'm watching my favorite movie, High School Musical, and bouncing on daddy's shins like I'm on a horsie.



And finally, here's what I did before going home.... boucing in the bounce house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment