Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Busy Day

Today was a very busy day for me. It started off with my swimming lesson at Nova Swim School. I didn't have much fun there today because I had a substitute teacher and I had never met her before. She was real nice and a good teacher, but I still fussed a lot and looked for Mommy to come save me. Since I didn't get off to a good start with my lesson, Mommy and Daddy decided not to torture me by putting me through the group class too. We just played and did a little skills practice on our own once I was feeling up to it. Did I mention that sometimes all the fussing and water in my mouth give me a tummy ache and I spit up in the pool? Here's a video of me and Mommy practicing and having fun once my tummy settled down:


Next was Gymboree class. I moved up a level because I'm a big girl now and I can walk. There are a lot more babies in this new class, and we are all into everything. It's quite a bit more chaotic than my other class. I was tired when I got there, and really tired by the time I left. In fact, I was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as Mommy started driving home. Here's a picture of me in the tunnel, and some video of me doing fun things.




And here's a video of me wandering around my friend Charlie's house. I just wanted to show you my walking skills again!

No comments:

Post a Comment