Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Swimming

Hello!!!


As you know, Saturdays are busy for me. This Saturday, my regular swimming lessons with Nova were cancelled because of the holiday, so Mommy gave me the lesson instead. I think Mommy is a better teacher anyway.

Daddy went to San Diego in the afternoon to meet his cousin for dinner, so me and Mommy went to open gym time at Gymboree where I "wowed" everyone with my walking skills. I love chasing balls and kicking them around. I also love the tunnels.

After class, I fell asleep in the car, so Mommy drove around for while measuring bike and run courses. She said something about a duathlon next weekend, but I don't know what that is.

I woke up when we got home, so I had some snacks and watched the Giro d'Italia with Mommy. I ran around a lot too and pulled lots of toilet paper off the roll. I love doing that!

Some videos of my very exiciting day:




No comments:

Post a Comment